“Find a job you love
and you will never work a day in your life”
Individual Career Assessment
Performance Capacity Development offers individual career assessment, using psychometric assessment tools, for selection, development and strategic succession planning purposes.
Assessment is a process whereby a wide array of information is gathered by using assessment measures and information from other sources (e.g. interviews, a person’s history, and other collateral sources).
Typical areas often covered are:
- cognitive traits, or abilities
- interpersonal behaviour
- emotional or motivational traits
- interests, attitudes, and values
Decisions supported by psychometric measures:
- Identifying strengths and developmental areas
- Identifying training and educational needs
- Deciding suitability for a job or a field of study
- Career mapping